The RealSims combined management team has been designing and delivering interactive aircrew and operator training services, flight and vehicle training devices, advanced avionics systems and leading edge consulting services for over 38 years.
During this time we have worked directly with US and Foreign Military Branches, Research and Development Facilities, Universities and industry leading Prime Government Contractors.
We have been developing and delivering unique product designs and services to our clients in response to evolving training requirements. The solutions and services we deliver are based on state-of-the-art leading edge technologies designed specifically to meet the training needs of our customers and comforts and education of their students.
RealSims provides a number of professional management services in support of our core products, services and technologies. Our professional management staff, employees, consultants and contractors are experienced in a wide range of disciplines. The core services provided from our consulting and design teams include:
- Design Services – Mechanical, Architectural and Industrial Design using AUTOCAD, CATIA and other advanced computer aided design programs. Our designers consult directly with our client teams to work and manage the project from the initial design concept, through modifications, conceptual rendering, development and construction to manufacturing and delivery of the end product or project. Below are photos one of the flight simulator training facilities designed by RealSims,llc:
- Training Facility Management Services – RealSims can assist in the design, personnel staffing and management of your training facility. We can provide on or off site experienced administrators, managers, engineers, technicians and specialty staffing such as:
- Certified flight instructors
- Armed and Un Armed Security personnel
- Personnel with military security clearance’s
- Hardware and Software Engineers
- Implementation Managers
- Office and Facility Managers
- Facility Administrators
- And More
- Multi Student Computer Based Simulators and On Line Training Courses – Our multi Student PC based Cockpit Procedures Trainers (CPT’s) are single or dual seat open cockpit training devices configured with interactive virtual touch screens using Virtual Reality or LED based visuals. These CPT’s are used for the administration of complex cockpit procedures such as those incurred by aircrew members, pilots and ground vehicle operators. Our Computer Based Training (CBT) courses are interactive on-line training sessions allowing students to study, practice, interact with instructors and take online exams. Online course-ware is developed to your specific operating procedures and are designed to emulate visual representations cockpit the environment to produce an exact replication of instrumentation, avionics, switch and breaker operations.
Should you require additional information about our training or facility management or staffing needs please contact the following:
Mr. Daniel Wade
VP Eastern US, Europe & Middle East
firstname.lastname@example.org Phone +1 (262) 379-9415
Mr. Ralf Persson
VP Western US, Asia & Pacific Rim
email@example.com Phone +1 (818) 575-0661